Saturday, January 6, 2007

very sad night...

Alright...so it's 12:43 a.m. and me and patti just got back from the movies at randall 15, We say pursuit of happiness. I personally didn't like it that much, I mean like 90% of the movie is so depressing, and like the last 5 minutes it's like all happy and stuff... I don't want to ruin the movie but yea.. thats my say..On the other hand, it was a pretty sad day for me too, I put 105 miles on the escalade today...it made me sad, I need to stop driving so much..we'll thats it for now I need to hit the sheets in order to get up for church tomorrow... Gnight!

_Anthony

P.s.- this is going to sound lame but if anyone is reading this, post a comment or something! I would really like some feedback on anything..
P.s.s.- the lame part was " if anyone is reading this" lol

1 comment:

mrspeedracerjr said...

dude u doved 105 miles where do u go man