Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go Bears!


Bears are nfc champs..woot. hah..well this weekend was very busy, except for saturday morning when i slept instead of going to
bowling. We won the Wheaton Academy gane friday night which was a huge win for us, there isn't anything sweeter than that.
On Saturday I pretty much just drive all over the place from 1-8, I went to go see patti at work and I got some valentines day shoping done. Today, I woke up to seeing snow outside, I had no clue that it was going to snow, Patti meet me and the fam at church and we just came home after that and chilled out and watched the bears game. This Tuesday Me, Patti, Deanna, Joe, and my parents are going to Chi-town for the ACS vs. Wheaton Academy varsity gamee at the United Center, and were staying for the bulls game following that, so it's going to be a pretty exciting day. Well thats is for now, leave some comments, I wanna see who reads this ( if anyone does ).see ya!

-Anthony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Connor said...

hey anthony, thanks for the comment on the blog, how i did that was, i looked in the html for my blog to find the head bar thing, went to the url and dowloaded it, then cropped my photo to match the size of the blog, uploaded it to my photobucket account, then replaced the url of the header with the url of my image on photobucket,

Connor