Friday, January 26, 2007

It's finally friday!


Hey!
It's me again..lol..well it's almost 11 p.m. and I'm tired, as always...
We had a game against provadence-st. mel and we won, not sure what the final score was but I know we won..It was pretty sweet I got some playing time and scored a
couple points. Tomorrow I decided not to go to bowling and go to my sisters bball practice so I can take some video and pictures for the highlight video I'm going to
attempt to make at the end of the season. On Monday it's mine and patti's 8 month anniversary :) so i'm pretty excited about that. We'll thanks to Connor
I was able to add a custom header to mypage, do you like it?
leave me some comments on whatever you want to say.

Thats it for now. :)

-Anthony

1 comment:

Courtney said...

thats exciting you won your game. woo : ] and its also exciting about you and patti. you all are so cute. anyways in that video mabobber better not have me crackin my neck or ill beat you up haha seriously dont put it on there. but take good shots of me shootin or something instead of the good old neck crack lol. haha well im going to bed tired to
see you antonio cool blog.