Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tired...again...


We'll I'm waiting for a couple minutes so I can call patti back,
so I thought I would write a little in the blog. Wow, this week
has been stressful..all the teachers are like tryin to scare us
because there loadin on all the homework, like in spanish last
semester  we had about a month to memorize a bible verse in
spanish, now when we came back, we only have 4 days!!! I'm
just really frustrated because I need to do good these first couple
grades for each class because it's a hit-or-iss thing right now.
well patti came over today which made my day, she always makes
me smile. I just found out today that in basketball were 3- 1 in 
conference,  thats pretty good, we play wheaton on friday away, 
were hopin to kick some serious butt.  

well leave some comments!

-Anthony

No comments: