Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's only tuesday..


Hey guys,
It's tuesday, yea only tuesday, I'm dreading this week...and not liking school so much because yesterday, today, and tomorrow I have tests. Not so fun. Anywho, sorry I haven't been able to update recently, I've just been so busy workin at subway. Well tonight my sister just finished up her basketball season for ACS and I know she can't wait to hopefully play with the batavia girls again this summer. After that we came home and patti had to leave at 6:30 so I decided that I would do some photography because the sunset looked beautiful. I'm deffinately diggin this warm weather but I heard that some cold stuff is coming our way :/ I'm not too excited for that one..
Well I'm going to study for my Bible test coming up tomorrow so until next time...

-Anthony

No comments: