Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tonight's the night


Hey guys,
We'll I didn't write about my weekend last week, sorry about that, it was good and this whole week of school was good too, it was pretty easy, but I have to go back next week and were having like 3 tests. So tonight is the big night, in about a half hour, patti, her sister and her sisters fiance are going to pick me up and were headin to Chicago, i'm so excited, it's going to be aweaome. Last night was my last game on the bball team because I was planning this trip with patti for a while and I couldnt back out because we had already gotten the tickets. So were goin tonight and then tomorrow we're goin to church for the 2nd week of 168 hours. I'm pretty excited to go and watch film on scott and dans trip to Thailand. Well ill write more later, and i'm not lying this time, because ill have most of sunday by myself because patti is going to a baby shower. So yea. See ya!

-Anthony

No comments: